2008年10月30日 星期四

Concentrate

It is already Q4 of the year and I am in middle of the peak season at work, just as the years before. No doubt there are tons of stress. But I am learning to stay focused; to concentrate; to deal with priorities; to handle work in more effective manner; try to work things out and get the result expected. I am also learning to stay balanced with my after-work live, spend time on doing other non-routine leisure stuff. Most important of all is to stay healthy. Even after work, I noticed that I actually had to concentrate on unloading the stress, forget about work and tried to relax. The 5-day work is kind of like in battle -- you are not sure what would turn out but you know you need to stay in shape and there is just no time for playing emotions.
(網絡圖片)

沒有留言:

張貼留言