2010年1月3日 星期日

New Year Wish

Like the movie Avatar, it seems that one life has to end in order for another to come. Somehow you need to have a past in order to be who you are at present and to be what you want to be in future. Though 2009 is passed, I come to realise I should not have any regrets for what I have done or what I haven't. My past days are not something to regret; instead it is what makes me trying to do better tomorrow and to carry on until I am done with my calling. For 2010, I need to make a wish, try to live happily, eat well, stay healthy, hit my target and HK will continue to be strong and prosper. So on this very first day of the year, I went to watch this 3D movie and enjoyed a great meal with my favorite ribs at Ruby Tuesday. I consider this is a good way to celebrate the new year.

沒有留言:

張貼留言