2010年1月28日 星期四

To be or not to be ....

For over the past six weeks or so, my boss has been trying to give me some talk to pursue an MBA degree. He had been preaching me on that one-on-one, sometimes in the open office, and sometimes even during a work meeting. Naturally this became a joke for discussion in our division. I know in the past this is something I would immediately turn my back away. No one here to make any promise of financial sponsorship or job promotion of any kind. You are talking about over some HK$ 200K+. This could be good money for a lot of things, even a down payment for mortgage. But as the more of his analytic perspective we shared, now the less reluctant I get. I started to think that maybe I should give it some serious thoughts. When he learnt that I might be more interested in taking Chinese Calligraphy, he almost jumped from his chair, pretty much like my dad would react. How cute!! I noticed that I have changed in mentality as well. This is not a definite no no but something that arouse my attention for some thought & consideration......

沒有留言:

張貼留言