2010年8月3日 星期二

Toy Story 3

It is a story of toys. It is also a story for us adults. I never expect much out of it other than straight fun and laughter. And yet, the story was quite well set up. Feeling abandoned, betrayed, left behind by people you trust ?! Throughout the movie, I also asked myself how many times had I ever lost trust with people ? Sadly we would also lose the faith that bind people together. When problems occur, when differences arise, when compromise seems impossilbe, do you still trust and support your love ones ? Or would you insist that you should be listened ? Sometimes it is doubts with people that set us apart. Sometimes, it is not until we can trust one another and let the love inside take us through whatever we had to go through. The story reminds me of the courage to trust and work with people and hope for the best out of it. It is how we perceive the world. It is up to anyone of us to work things out with different people.

沒有留言:

張貼留言